Both sports and daily activities can contribute to injuries of the elbow. Overuse and ignoring the warning signs of elbow pain can make the problem worse. Many patients come to Kessler Lipman Orthopedics with elbow pain and swelling. Fortunately, these injuries can often be treated effectively without surgery. In those cases where elbow surgery is necessary, Dr. Kevin Kessler and Dr. Adam Lipman are highly trained and experienced with minimally-invasive procedures to help you recover as quickly as possible.
Elbow Conditions We Treat
- Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Golfer’s elbow (medial epicondylitis)
- Pitcher’s elbow / little league elbow
- Cubital tunnel syndrome (ulnar nerve transposition)
Elbow Non-surgical Treatments
Elbow Surgical Treatments
- Elbow arthroscopy
- Surgery for cubital tunnel syndrome
- Surgery for tennis elbow and golfer’s elbow
Elbow Surgeons in Fort Lauderdale & Boca Raton, FL
If you suffer from elbow pain due to a sports injury or daily wear and tear, come to Kessler Lipman Orthopedics for comprehensive treatment and relief. Call our friendly staff at (954) 491-7758 in Fort Lauderdale or (561) 988-0442 in Boca Raton, FL.